Aron Broom on NVIDIA CUDA Spotlight

From: Devang Sachdev (DSachdev_at_nvidia.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2013 - 19:59:11 CDT

Hi NAMD Users

I wanted to send out a note about Aron Broom, researcher from Univ. of Waterloo, Canada and very active NAMD user; being recently featured on NVIDIA's CUDA newsletter.

Here is the link to the interview with Aron where he talks about how he has been using GPUs with NAMD for his research on protein-ligand binding.

http://goo.gl/bx9qW

I would also like to invite other NAMD users to contact me if you are interested to feature your research with GPUs on CUDA newsletter.

Thanks
Devang Sachdev
www.linkedin.com/in/devangsachdev/<http://www.linkedin.com/in/devangsachdev/>

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by