AW: Building crystal polymer

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Fri May 17 2013 - 07:39:30 CDT

Hi,

If your topology building tool is able to add missing atoms, the simplest
way would be to remove all atoms that should not be present with the bond,
and let the tool add everything else. In this case, remove TER from the pdb
between residues that are about to be bonded. I know that one can easily do
it like that with the ambertools, hopefully psfgen is able to also.

Otherwise, writing a tcl script could the job also.

Good luck

Norman Geist.