AW: NAMD with Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors ?

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2013 - 02:05:28 CDT

I remember that I read about them working on special support for it. Until
then, you should be able to use the cards natively as compute nodes by using
linux os hosted by the cards. If they doesn't support outgoing network by
default, NAPT-Network Address Port Translation should help to set up a route
form the virtual internal network connection to a outgoing internode
connect. Im waiting for this cards to be available in germany, too. I would
like to test them.

Have fun.

Norman Geist.