AW: problem in solvating a graphene layer created using VMD-nanotube builder

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2013 - 00:18:44 CST

Hi Sridhar,

first of all this is a VMD question, not a NAMD question. You are supposed
to get the best answers for VMD question in the VMD mailing list, as most
people ignore them here.

Additionally, you didn’t say what the error actually is, to say only that
the script isn’t working, doesn’t point out a lot IMHO.

Norman Geist.