Re: running NAMD on Amazon EC2?

From: Cloud Computing (cloudbiocomputing_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2013 - 14:48:04 CST

Ajasja,

I'd be very interested to learn how you built your own cluster on AWS. Did
you use any customer apps from AWS or build your own system to create
clusters of virtual machines? We only need to build a small size cluster,
~50 virtual cores should be able to do the jobs.

Thanks,
Jaycee

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 12:39 AM, Ajasja Ljubetič <ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com