Re: How to compute "only the GB Energy" using NAMD?

From: jesmin jahan (shraban03_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2012 - 07:44:43 CST

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. Is there any way to get itemize running time? I
wanted to get the running time only for GB energy calculation part?

Actually I tried to get the difference of running time with GBIS on
and off. But then the running time I got using this way of GB energy
computation of NAMD seems to be larger than both Amber and Gromacs.

Can you or anyone tell me how to get the actual time to compute only
the GB-energy part?

Thanks,
Jesmin