AW: NAMDEnergy: run with XSC file or not?

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2012 - 00:40:21 CST

Hi,

it's just what came to my mind when reading your post, I have never used
NAMDenergy. The only thing I can imagine is the periodic boundary condition.
I don't know where NAMDenergy gets the box dimensions from when they were
not set anywhere like by xsc. Possibly it's not using PBC then, which could
lead to non functional PME as it needs pbc which could clarify the energy
differences.

Good luck

Norman Geist.