Errors compiling namd with CUDA

From: Martin, Erik W (Erik.Martin_at_stjude.org)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2012 - 10:15:53 CST

I am trying to compile namd on a system here that has four tesla M2090 GPUs. I'm trying to install it in a linux filesystem mounted on the machine, but continually get these type of errors (attached text file). I've tried compiling without CUDA and it works perfectly. I'm suspicious that it is not finding some type of CUDA libraries or something? However, I can't seem to figure this out on my own. Can anyone help me out with what I might be missing?

Thanks a lot,
Erik

Email Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/emaildisclaimer
Consultation Disclaimer: www.stjude.org/consultationdisclaimer