Re: unreasonably high temp/pressure. .

From: Jesper Sørensen (jesorensen_at_ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2012 - 23:24:42 CDT

Hi Erik,

I am successfully using the TIP4P-ew water molecules in the Amber99SB force field running with NAMD 2.8 and 2.9, so it should work.
I'll look through and compare your conf files with mine sometime tomorrow and see what differences I can spot.

Do you have a tleap script that I can see, just to check the initial parm generation?

Best,
Jesper