AW: extract velocities

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2012 - 00:34:56 CDT

Hi,

if you haven't set "binaryrestart yes", then the vel files will be in PDB
format, what is pretty readable. Otherwise they are bincoor I guess, which
is easy to load and resave with VMD. VMD will threat this files as
coordinates, as the velocities are also saved as X Y Z, and therefore it's
easy to work with vel files in VMD.

But I don't know the unit of the values.

Norman Geist.