pulling constant verocity

From: ishiikai08_at_yahoo.co.jp
Date: Tue Oct 16 2012 - 02:13:22 CDT

Dear NAMD Users, I have a question. Is it able to calculate pulling constant velocity in water box? I can calculate pulling constant velocity using no water box, Constant Temperature Control and Constant Pressure Control (variable volume). But when I calculate pulling constant velocity in water box, I keep getting errors like the following. ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 5! ERROR: Constraint failure; simulation has become unstable. ERROR: Exiting prematurely; see error messages above. I know this question is poor, I'm worried. Please help me. Ishii Kai