AW: execute vs. config directory

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2012 - 01:47:22 CDT

Von: owner-namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu [mailto:owner-namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu] Im Auftrag
von Aron Broom
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. September 2012 22:51
An: Thomas C. Bishop
Cc: namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Betreff: Re: namd-l: execute vs. config directory

well, as long as you are correctly specifying the path, it should run with
the config file. That being said, any file location definitions within the
config file are relative to the path where the config file is found NOT the
path of the NAMD executable.

IMHO not. I would say that the path of the config file doesn't affect
anything. I guess the CWD (current work directory) of the namd2 executable
is the point where the relative paths in the config file are resolved from.

Norman Geist.

~Aron

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Thomas C. Bishop <