NBTABLE issue

From: Arturas (in_ubique_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2012 - 13:45:14 CDT

Hi everyone, I tried running tabulated potential among particles; mostly testing the approach. I have created energy file. In configuration file I have added - as directed in the manual: ... NBTABLE GLJ GLJ GG GLJ WLJ GW tabulatedEnergies      yes tabulatedEnergiesFile  ../tabpot-01.dat tableInterpType        linear ... But namd spits: Reason: FATAL ERROR: error parsing config file     while executing "NBTABLE"     (file "test1.namd" line 40) Charm++ fatal error: FATAL ERROR: error parsing config file     while executing "NBTABLE"     (file "test1.namd" line 40) If I comment-out those NBTABLE lines - namd runs, but not sure if it does what I expect. Do I miss any syntax or format? Tried to search mailing list and tutorials- did not find anything regarding that. Art PS. namd 2.9 64 multicore / opensuse. All other namd cases run fine.