Re: need help in using colvars option

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2012 - 12:17:20 CDT

in terms of them being different, are you certain the frames match? That
is, does your colvarsTrajFrequency match your DCD frequency? Are the atoms
you are choosing the same? In VMD if you are talking about the atoms you
mention in your NAMD script you want to use 'serial' rather than 'index' I
believe.

not sure beyond that what would cause a difference.

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student