Re: pressure profile calculations

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2012 - 20:58:53 CDT

Yes, I'm trying to do these calculations over 1-2 ns trajectories, meaning I have only ~1000 frames at best. So there is no way the pressure calculation will be converged then.

Thanks for the help! I have enough to work with; even if the absolute numbers aren't reliable, I think the shapes of the profiles are.

JC