Re: Generalized Born Solvent Question

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2012 - 17:06:54 CDT

Just as an FYI to anyone who has this same question and discovers this
thread, Dr. David Case informs me that once the Generalized Born
calculations have taken place, all of the atoms are effectively chargeless,
since the electrostatic portion of the calculations are done, and
therefore, it is safe to treat SASA equally for all of them.

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student