AW:

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2012 - 00:35:19 CDT

Hi,

Of course you can simulate such things. But keep in mind that this is
classical molecular dynamics so there¡¯s no possibility to simulate bond
breaking and creating. You will see the electrostatic and vdw interaction
between the proteins.

Do give you more detail, we will first need more detail on what you want to
do. Especially what nature the reaction/interaction is.

Norman