Re: Am I doing the Right Thing?

From: Roy Fernando (roy.nandos_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2012 - 12:31:36 CDT

Hi Aron,

Thanks for the message. Yes I am using binary inputs.
For example my restart configuration file will look like the following.

structure NE2_wb.psf
coordinates NE2_wb_eq1.pdb
bincoordinates NE2_eq1_data.restart.coor
binvelocities NE2_eq1_data.restart.vel
extendedSystem NE2_eq1_data.restart.xsc

So I am fine, is that what you say?

Roy