Re: NAMD 2.9 Replica Exchange (+replicas error)

From: Cade Markegard (cmarkega_at_uci.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2012 - 13:56:42 CDT

Robert,

I should have posted this up, but you need to download the source code and
compile NAMD on the cluster you are going to use it on. Each cluster has
their own MPI libraries, so a general build of NAMD posted won't work for
this case. I just followed the instructions in the notes.txt file of the
source code's directory for building with MPI. Post up here if you still
have any questions, I'll be happy to help you out with it.

Best of Luck,
Cade Markegard
UC Irvine Chemical Engineering Graduate Student
http://compnano.eng.uci.edu