AW: AW: AW: AW: tclBC incorrect output

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon May 07 2012 - 00:26:11 CDT

Hi,

here are some questions that come to my mind:

Does the atom numbers printed match your wanted CA atoms?
Do you start from a unwrapped restart?
->Go to vmd, load your pdb/coor, set your box by "pbc set {x y z}" type "pbc
wrap -now"
->If you now have overlong bonds within your protein, that’s the reason.
Does namd use other unit for the coords internally?
->If someone know, please tell us.
Does namd for some other reason than wrapping updates the coordinates
initially?
->When is your script executed, if some steps are already gone, the
coordinates of course don't still match the pdbs one.

Norman Geist.