RE: psfgen warnings

From: hannes.loeffler_at_stfc.ac.uk
Date: Mon Apr 16 2012 - 02:35:35 CDT

A few poorly guessed hydrogen coordinates should really not be a problem. Have you done any energy minimisation before having embarked upon the MD run? Also note that the constraint failure occured in atom 13596 (your initial structure has only 8784 atoms). Have you checked if that atom is anywhere close to the poorly guessed hydrogens?

Hannes.