fatal error running namd on Mac

From: Jiao, Dian NMN (-EXP) (dnjiao_at_sandia.gov)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2012 - 17:53:54 CDT

Hi all,

I got this error running namd for the first time on my mac:

ERROR: Could not translate the value '98. 0. 0.'
ERROR: into a Vector for the option 'cellBasisVector1'
ERROR: Could not translate the value '0. 98. 0.'
ERROR: into a Vector for the option 'cellBasisVector2'
ERROR: Could not translate the value '0. 0. 71.'
ERROR: into a Vector for the option 'cellBasisVector3'
FATAL ERROR: ERROR(S) IN THE CONFIGURATION FILE

The same config file has been successfully used to run simulations under linux without any problem. Why can't these cell vectors be recognized on mac? It is the latest version 2.9 I am running.

Dian