Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: how to edit restart.coor

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2012 - 18:26:43 CDT

Ahh I see. Well, I don't know the official way to convert back, but I see
two options:

1) use that pdb for your restart, using coordinates rather than
bincoordinates (or whatever the keywords are).

2) use the pdb to start a new run of 0 steps and have it output in binary,
and then take that and use it for your binary restart.

Maybe one of those would work.

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student