Re: restart file

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2012 - 08:43:56 CST

What you have said is true, but the firsttimestep is just for the sake of
naming your files, and having that information in the file headers and
such. It makes the most sense to have firsttimestep be the last timestep
that you are restarting from, such that you always know the order of your
simulations, but that is all it is used for.

~Aron

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student