what restraint can I use to prevent membrane diffusion on the Z-axis?

From: Jose Borreguero (borreguero_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2012 - 14:07:30 CST

Dear NAMD users,

While simulating a DLPC membrane, I noticed that it tends to diffuse along
the normal (Z-axis) component. Is there a 'standard' restrain that is used
to prevent such diffusion?
The first option I thought was to restrain the center of mass of the whole
membrane along the Z-axis, but I don't know what is a reasonable value for
the force constant.
If anyone has any experience dealing with this kind of problem, please do
reply.

Best regards,
Jose M. Borreguero