Re: AW: 2CPU+1GPU vs 1CPU+2GPU

From: Marcel UJI (IMAP) (arzo_at_uji.es)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2012 - 03:26:50 CST

Yes I have found other sources with similar results (see
http://www.cs.stanford.edu/people/ihaque/talks/resilience-2010.pdf), so
I think I will finally go for those Tesla cards.

Thank you all for your help!

Marcel

Al 14/02/12 08:18, En/na Norman Geist ha escrit:

--
Dr. Marcel Aguilella-Arzo
Professor Titular d'Universitat, Física Aplicada