AW: Problem with parameter file in Pair Interaction Calculation

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2012 - 00:41:23 CST

How can restarting a computer fix a file? The commenting thing sounds
better, maybe theres a keyword that namd doesn’t know, maybe because the
parameter file you want to use is in an older/newer format. Possibly the
whole section is not recoqnized. But usually this shouldn’t happen I think.
You could/should try to download the file again, from the namd homepage
would be an idea.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Norman Geist.