Re: correlation functions

From: Thomas Bishop (bishop_at_latech.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2011 - 07:54:06 CST

The tcl interface to VMD has math libraries that can be loaded.
On my system this is done by putting these lines at beginning of my VMD
scripts

lappend auto_path /usr/lib64/tcl/tcl8.5 /usr/lib64/tcl /usr/share/tcl
package require Tcl 8
package require math::statistics 0.5
package require math::linearalgebra

Then there's Scipy (phython) which can be run w/in vmd or standalone
http://www.scipy.org/

and finally if you want it all there's R
http://www.r-project.org/
and it has a python interface so you can mix and match all the above!

Cheers,
Tom

--
    Thomas C. Bishop