Re: paper/articule on colvars module

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2011 - 01:12:39 CST

Hello Leonardo, what part of the colvars module specifically? It
implements several different methods, and the papers that describe them in
detail are cited in the users guide.

For example, if you're interested in ABF, use the following reference:

Exploring Multidimensional Free Energy Landscapes Using Time-Dependent
Biases on Collective Variables. Hénin J, Fiorin G, Klein ML. J. Chemical
Theory & Computation 6:35-47 (2010)