two NAMD questions

From: Richard Wood (rwoodphd_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2011 - 22:31:18 CST

Hi all, I have two questions about NAMD.  I've looked online and in tutorials and have even gone through the archive and can't find answers to my problems. The first is probably simpler than the second. Is it possible to write a script to submit more than one NAMD input file so that one will run after the first one finishes, and if so, how do I do that? I'm running NAMD under Windows, so I'd do it from the command prompt. Secondly, does anybody have a script that I could borrow to run a simulated annealing calculation?  I have a whole bunch of these that I want to run which is why I'd like to run them in "batch mode". TIA, Richard