Re: Accelerated Molecular Dynamics

From: Yi Wang (yiwang198_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2011 - 18:03:33 CDT

Hi Santhosh,

        Currently the aMD implementation in NAMD can't let you selectively apply the boost to certain dihedrals, and from the implementation side, it's actually quite tricky how to do this effectively---we did give it some thought but didn't proceed due to the substantial amount of time the coding might require.

        An alternative at this point is perhaps to add some restraints to protect those omega dihedrals being distorted by the boost?

Best,
Yi