Re: GBIS and hydrophobic term, in replay to Jerome and David discussion

From: Branko (bdrakuli_at_chem.bg.ac.rs)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2011 - 09:55:27 CDT

I agree Jerome,

When find some time, I'll try with longer tail alcohol, for example
n-octanol. Still whole discussion is obviously useful if one want to use
pure hydrocarbon (partition coefficient alkan/water is always actual)
as a solvent - maybe serious discrepancy could arise using impl solvation.

Kind regards

Branko