Re: Re: How to evaluate the area per lipid and thickness of the lipid bilayer in a membrane-protein system?

From: 张勇 (clarkzhy_at_mail.bnu.edu.cn)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2011 - 02:26:50 CDT

Thank you for your response. I do find the typical area per lipid and thickness for the lipid bilayer.

But what I really want to know is how to calculate area per lipid and thickness of the lipid bilayer in the every snapshot of MD trajectory obtained by NAMD. Is there some program or scripts to do with it?

 Clark Zhang