Re: Moving an atom 1A0 in one timestep then running MD for 10,000 timesteps while holding that one atom fixed

From: Ehsan Ban (ehsan.ban_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 15 2011 - 00:01:22 CDT

Thank you very much Yi.

That was helpful. Further, I think in my case using Tcl Boundary Forces can
give me more control over the process:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.8/ug/node51.html

Parts of the tutorial Stretching Deca-Alanine can be a big help for that:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/#deca

Bests,
Ehsan