namd-I: cionize problem in vmd

From: Ye Yang (knightyangpku_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2011 - 11:17:10 CDT

Hi, all:
     I am simulation DNA/protein system.
     According to the autoionization instruction, it is not recommended to
use this, so I want to use cionize plugin instead.
    However, I cannot use the cionize plugin successfully,
    When I type in package require cionize, it looks fine and showed the
version 1.0
    However, after this, if I type in cionize, instead of showing the
options, it always says " invalid command "cionize""
    Does anyone know how to use this plugin? Would anyone please provide me
with an example?
     Thank you very much.

Ye