Re: Quartz modelling

From: Cruz-Chu Eduardo Roberto (eduardo.cruz_at_inf.ethz.ch)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2011 - 03:20:53 CDT

Dear Nikita;

Lopes provides topology files in the supplementary materials of his publication. Also, the parameters are part of the charmm forcefield, so you can download it from MacKerell' website and build crystalline silica using psfgen (see the TCBG tutorials).

Well, some time ago, we proposed some silica parameters (http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/silica/SiO2ff.html) that you can also use.

Regards;

Eduardo