Re: patch needed for tuple is missing

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 18 2011 - 15:35:28 CDT

This is basically a "Bad global bond count" error, which would normally
only be a warning during minimization except it is being caught by some
less forgiving code because while (in this case) patch 1005 has a proxy on
the node it is not one of the patches belonging to the bonded compute.
This situation is more likely when there are fewer atoms per core, which
is why you see it on a Blue Gene.

I've checked in a fix that will print a warning and skip the tuple but
let the more forgiving checksum code catch the error later.

-Jim