Re: FATAL ERROR: Setting parameter fixedAtomsFile from script failed!

From: Rajan Vatassery (rajan_at_umn.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2011 - 16:43:04 CDT

Dear Jorgen,
        I believe your problem lies in the fact that you are trying to change
parameters between "run" commands. As this page outlines:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.8/ug/node10.html

there are only a few parameters that can be changed between "run"
commands. On a side note, I find that page to be very useful and concise
-- definitely recommended reading before running any NAMD simulation.
        The effect of this is that you are unable to write a nice, clean conf
file as you have done, and instead you simply must split the file up
into several conf files.

Hope this helps.

rajan