Re: bigdcd file help

From: sajad falsafi (sajad.falsafi_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2011 - 08:52:36 CDT

Hi

You can add this command in the script.

>> mol addfile solvated.pdb type pdb waitfor all

proc myrmsd { frame } {
   global ref sel all
   $all move [measure fit $sel $ref]
   puts "$frame: [measure rmsd $sel $ref]"
 }
set mol [mol new solvated.psf type psf waitfor all]
mol addfile solvated.pdb type pdb waitfor all
set all [atomselect $mol all]
set ref [atomselect $mol "name CA" frame 0]
set sel [atomselect $mol "name CA"]
bigdcd myrmsd dcd solvated_prod-01.dcd solvated_prod-02.dcd
solvated_prod-03.dcd
bigdcd_wait
quit

Hope this helps you