Re: a bundle of coor files

From: Rajan Vatassery (rajan_at_umn.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2011 - 16:26:32 CDT

Dear Massimiliano,
        Check out this thread on the subject of the .coor files:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/13295.html

It contains 2 possible solutions that you may find useful. I know that
the python script included in this thread works well and it's fairly
short (hopefully that translates into ease of understanding).

Best of luck,

rajan