AW: aligning two molecules by principal axes of inertia using measure.c

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2011 - 09:30:02 CDT

Hi Ade,

I don't know exactly what you try to do, but I wrote a program some time ago
which aligns to molecules by their density centers and some binding points
to bind them to each other at the right points and make one molecule out of
two. For the alignment I just used some binding points(or one) and a mean of
all coordinates which gives a density center, so you have to points and are
able to adjust the molecules in the right way.

Best wishes

Norman Geist.