Re: rescaling velocity

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2011 - 13:14:32 CDT

Have you looked at tcl scripting already?
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.8/ug/node50.html
You might also find this tutorial useful:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/forces/forces-tutorial-html/

When those certain atoms cross the wall boundary you can calculate what
force you need to apply in order to reverse their velocity.

Best regards,
Ajasja