Re: atom select within hbond analysis

From: sajad falsafi (sajad.falsafi_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 07 2011 - 09:21:09 CDT

Hi, you can not type 'atomtype' or 'index'. We suggest to type 'protein', 'chain X' or 'resid 1 to 20'. After words, in the "Calculation details info for:" part which contain different option you can select for observing more details information of Hbonds. Then you can see more details in output file. Hope this helps you. Sajad and Zahra