Re: PBC

From: Werner Crous (crous.werner_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2011 - 04:18:38 CDT

Hi Johan

I just realised that the frames for which it is not working is the same as
the original ones where the substrate was 72A away from its original
position. Now it is just 21A away, but what should I do to get it in the
correct position, because it still fluxuates from in the enzyme and then 21A
away even when I applied the unwrap.

Regards
Werner