Re: NAMD crashes when writing restart file and dcdfreq is 1

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 24 2011 - 13:39:51 CDT

I can't reproduce this locally, but there was an unchecked remove call on
Windows that was hiding the real error. Please try this binary and you
should see a potentially useful "Error on removing file" message:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~jim/tmp/NAMD_build_2011-May-24-5534/NAMD_2.8b3_Win32-multicore.zip

-Jim