Re: last frame and restart are different

From: Francesco Oteri (francesco.oteri_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 19 2011 - 15:50:06 CDT

Hi Jim,
1000 is multiple of 250 so the restart is written each four dcd frames.
Anyway, there are no frames matching with the restart. Moreover, log
file doesn't contain any error message!!!

The strange behaviour is that the restart configuration is a valid
structure. Usually when an error occur in coordinate generation, the
structure is distorted.
But this isn't the case.

Regards