AW: Corrupt dcd files

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu May 12 2011 - 01:51:56 CDT

Hi Marc,

I'm sorry, I didn't see that you already showed the issue in your post.
Maybe you could try to write a little script in scilab or matlab for
example, because there are functions to read binary files and the file
description of binary dcd is surely shown somewhere in the net. You could
also try to use the flipdcd binary which is shipped with namd, maybe the
tool is able to recognize such things, or you can use the source to change
it to your needs.

Best regards

Norman Geist.