Re: print center of mass

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 10 2011 - 11:10:48 CDT

If you really want to output the COM during the simulation you can also
define three distanceZ colvars
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.8b1/ug/node55.html#SECTION000132160000000000000

<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.8b1/ug/node55.html#SECTION000132160000000000000>But
personally I would go for the VMD post-processing.

Best regards,
Ajasja