Re: Accelerated MD: question about dual boost mode

From: Bjoern Olausson (namdlist_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Tue May 10 2011 - 10:17:59 CDT

Sorry for being so unspecific.
I meant by calculating it from the DCD if one does not have the output file.
For the outputfiel I wrote my own little python script which is a bit more
flexible then NAMDplot (For example it can glob multiple consecutive output
files)
http://olausson.de/scriptarchive/16-modeling/56-anamopy
http://olausson.de/downloads/view.download/6-modeling/16-anamopy

But after searching around I realized that I can calculate it quickly with the
NAMD Plug-In "NAMDEnergy" - sweet, this saved me some time for firing up
CHARMM with a custom script, to just get a clue.

Thanks,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern Olausson
Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg