Fw: topology file for nucleic acids including ammonium ion

From: Alex Liu (liu.alex77_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2011 - 16:40:55 CDT

Dear NAMD users,

I am looking for topology and parameters files for nucleic acids which contain
ammonium ion. I have the files for proteins (containing ammonium) and also
nucleic acids (without ammonium) and nucleic acids-protein (without ammonium).
Is that to copy the ammonium part from topology file of protein in the nucleic
acid topology file? Could you please help me with this? I am using CHARMM and I
prefer to use this rather than other topology files.

Thanks,
Alex